- Early-bird Registration: March 1, 2020-April 30, 2020
- Registration Deadline for Presenters: April 30, 2020
- Regular Registration: May 1, 2020-July 31, 2020
- Online registration is highly recommended. If you fail to receive the confirmation letter after completing the online registration, please contact the Registration & Abstract Submission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete registration requires full payment. Please note that the registration will not be processed without the receipt of this documentation.
Overseas Registration Fee
(March 1, 2020-April 30, 2020)
(May 1, 2020-July 31, 2020)
|Participant||NTD 11,200 (≈USD 350)||NTD 14,400 (≈USD 450)||NTD 16,000 (≈USD 500)|
(Basic Nursing Education)
|NTD 6,400 (≈USD 200)||NTD 9,600 (≈USD 300)||NTD 12,800 (≈USD 400)|
|Accompanying Person||NTD 3,200 (≈USD 100)|
|台灣護理學會會員||NTD 3,000||NTD 6,000||NTD 7,500|
|非台灣護理學會會員||NTD 6,000||NTD 10,000||NTD 12,000|
|NTD 2,000||NTD 4,000||NTD 5,000|
|Category||Conference Kit||Session Room||Exhibition||Luncheon Symposium /|
Online Registration Process
Create an Account
Receive Notification of Registration
Complete & Receive Confirmation of Registration
Payment must be made in NT Dollars and the payment could be made by either of the method mentioned below. Please note that participants will be responsible for all bank charges incurred.
Only International Credit Cards of Visa, Master and JCB Card are accepted.
Participants who choose to pay by telegraph transfer are kindly requested to upload the remittance receipt via the registration system to confirm participant payment. Once the Registration & Abstract Submission Office confirm your payment with the bank, you will receive an official receipt within 7-15 working days.
|Overseas Participants Bank Information|
|Account Name||Taiwan Nurses Association|
|Bank Name||Taipei Fubon Commercial Bank Co., Ltd., Xinyi Branch|
|Bank Address||No. 299, Sec. 4, Xinyi Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan|
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellation must be notified to the Registration & Abstract Submission Office in writing by e-mail (email@example.com).
- All refund will be made after the conference.
- All bank services charges will be deducted from conference registration refunds.
- Please refer to the following cutoff dates for cancellation.
|Cancellation by April 30, 2020||50% Refund|
|Cancellation after May 1, 2020||No Refund|
Every attempt will be made to present the program as printed. However, the TWINC 2020 reserves the right to alter or cancel, without prior notice, any of the arrangements, programs or other items relating directly or indirectly to the Conference, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The TWINC 2020 Registration & Abstract Submission Office is not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alterations. In the event of cancellation of the Conference all pre-paid fees will be refunded in full. However, the Registration & Abstract Submission Office is not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such cancellation.
Participants are advised to take care of their own travel and medical insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions as the Conference does not cover individuals against cancellation of bookings or theft or damage to their belongings.