Important Date for the Author
- Abstract Submission: Sep. 25, 2019-Jan. 15, 2020
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: Mar. 15, 2020
- Registration Deadline for Presenters: Apr. 30, 2020
Guidelines for Abstract Preparation & Agreement
- All abstracts must be submitted and received in the period between September 15, 2019 and January 15. 2020 through http://www.twinc2020.tw/abstract01.html.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Words limitation:
–Title – maximum of 20 words (First letter of the title should be capitalized).
–Abstract – maximum of 350 words.
- Acceptable structure of an abstract must consist of four components: Objectives, Methods, Results, Implications for practice and Keywords (3-5 keywords).
- Each participant can only submit one abstract to the conference.
- The abstract can be submitted in ONLY ONE of the following categories:
– Symposium: A 60-minute session with three to four speakers presenting on a single theme from different perspectives on a sub-theme. Speakers presenting a symposium must also submit a single joint abstract.
– Concurrent session: A 10-minute presentation grouped by theme.
– Poster: A visual presentation of research with an academic or professional focus by an individual or representatives of research teams for display on a poster board.
- The maximum co-authors of the abstract are six people.
- The participant submitting the abstract MUST provide one presenting author. The presenting author of an accepted abstract (oral and poster) must register before April 30, 2020 to have his/her abstract included in the Final Program.
- The same abstract cannot be submitted for consideration in different abstract categories.
- Abstracts that have previously been published or presented will not be accepted.
- The on-line submission also indicates the copyright agreement to publish the abstracts for all purposes of the Conference usage without further notice.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature or in scientific facts will be published as what is typed.
- All authors named in this abstract have agreed to its submission for presentation at TWINC 2020, and that the authors are responsible for the data and agree with the stated results.
- The Scientific Committee of the TWINC 2020, reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts oral or poster presentation and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors’ preference of the type of the presentation and theme will be taken into account.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee of the TWINC 2020, and reviewing results will be informed by emailing a notice of acceptance/rejection to symposium chair or presenting authors only by March 01, 2020.
Nursing Education and Learning
- Career Pathways
- Continuing Professional Development and Lifelong Learning
- Interprofessional Education
- Nursing Education System
Patient Care and Nursing Practice
- Advanced Practice Nursing
- Aging and Long-term Care
- Critical Care
- Infectious Diseases
- Mental Health
- Patient Safety
- Innovative Models of Care
- Nursing Leadership in Management and Health Policy
- People-Centred Care
- Social Determinants of Health
Human Resources and Workforce
- Building a Workforce for the Future
- Recruitment and Retention
- Safe Staffing
- Big Data and Information
- Electronic Health Records
- Technology and Nursing